When you first connect to the server you’ll be a Guest and won’t be able to place or destroy blocks, though you’re free to explore and chat with other players for as long as you like. To start building in Cubic Worlds you will need to apply to become a full Member. It’s easy to do and takes only a few minutes!
You can apply in one of two ways:
Through our Discord Server
- To start, join our Discord server. If you don’t have a Discord account already then you’ll need to register one and verify your email address.
- Once you’re connected to Discord, you should find yourself in the #join-cw channel. If not, select it from the channel list on the left hand side.
- Read the post you should see in the channel that begins “Welcome to the Cubic Worlds Discord server!”
- Use the textbox at the bottom to type in your information.
Through our Forum
- First, visit our forum and register an account there if you don’t have one already. Use the “Log in or Sign up” link in the top right corner of the page to get started.
- Type your desired forum username. Be sure to click the “No, create an account now” button next to “Do you already have an account?”, then click the “Sign up” button.
- Fill in the form that appears with your details and click the “Sign up” button again.
- Check the email address you registered with – within a few minutes, you should receive an email with a link you need to click to verify your new account. Once you click the link you should find yourself back on the forum, logged in and ready to continue.
- Visit the “Apply to Join CW!” sub-forum and read the sticky post titled “How to Apply for Cubic Worlds Membership”.
- Use the links in that post first to browse the server’s rules, and then to create a new post with your application details.
That’s it! Soon, one of our Moderators will check your application and give you Member status within the game. If you applied through Discord you should receive a PM to confirm your new rank. Your adventure in Cubic Worlds starts here, and we hope you’ll have great fun!